Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Making A Presentation Look Extra Better with Color and Animation

Many students can sometimes find school fairly boring and they get distracted easier and lose focus on what is actually happening in class and what the teacher is actually trying to teach. One way teachers can help improve student attention to the class period is making sure their lessons and how they present them draws the students attention by making sure they are bright and interactive. I recently revised a power point presentation that I made earlier in the semester after listening to a couple lessons on colors and how they work together and animations. The color theory gave great information on how to match colors with the right pair on the color wheel. After listening to that lesson I went through my presentation and matched up certain colors that I did not have matched up with their right pair to their friend on the color wheel, for example yellow should be paired with purple. The multimedia video went over how to create your presentation with animations to keep the students attention but not to go overboard with the animations so that they are overwhelmed with what is happening on the screen. After watching that video I went back through my presentation and added simple yet interactive transitions from slide to slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment