Wednesday, September 21, 2016

My classroom

Being a teacher has always been a dream of mine. Growing up with some awesome teachers with awesome classrooms always made me think and dream of what my classroom would look like when I became a teacher and had my very own classroom. I picture the desks in a circle shape so that i can walk around the middle and lecture and be a little closer to all my students instead of just paying attention to the ones sitting in the back of the classroom because you know the ones sitting at the front are doing good. I love pink so probably would be lots of pink and other bright colors. I imagine a world map that takes up one whole wall. I want to have a very interactive classroom, lots of "get up out of your seat" activities, class discussions and debates. Keep the kids moving and having fun and they will completely forget that they are actually learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment